Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Library Book Haul! {#003}


It's been such a long time since I took new books out from the library! I made a trip to my library last week to return a few books and I decided it was time to pick some more up. Here's my very long overdue (ha) library book haul from my last trip! I'm excited to get to all of these books. I really need to start making it a habit to do library hauls on my channel. They're so much fun! :D

Books I Checked Out:

We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
Walkaway by Cory Doctorow
The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel
Mooncop by Tom Gauld
Barefoot Gen, volume 1 by Keiji Nakazawa*
Barefoot Gen, volume 2 by Keiji Nakazawa

*Apologies for misreading this author's name in the video! I orginally read it at "Kenji" which is incorrect. It's Keiji!

No comments:

Post a Comment