Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Reads! {08.04.17} Buddy Read-a-Palooza!


Happy Friday, everyone! Here's another Friday Reads video for you guys. I've been really liking putting these quick videos together and while I don't think I'll be doing them *every* week, don't be surprised if you see them popping up on my channel more often! It's a nice way to check in at the end of each week and to share what my plans are for the weekend. I also really loving watching everyone else's! It's like we all get together to quickly check in with one another every week. :P Anyway, here are my reading plans for the weekend! I have so many buddy reads planned this weekend so I'm deeming it Buddy Read-a-Palooza! :P I'm looking forward to all of these books this weekend and hope they're all enjoyable reads!

Into the Water by Paula Hawkins (buddy reading with Andie)
Geekerella by Ashley Poston (buddy reading with Becky)
The Way We Bared Our Souls by Willa Strayhorn (buddy reading with Shannon)
Barefoot Gen, volume 1 by Keiji Nakazawa

No comments:

Post a Comment