Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hello, November!

And hello, blog friends! Life has been super hectic for the past few weeks, and as a result, I was sick for a solid 6 days. Yeah. It wasn't fun. But I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks! (WITHOUT having to use any meds to do so!)


For the month of November, I'm not going to make a goals post. My main goal this month is to just catch up on all of my school work and focus on finishing the semester out strong! But now that things have settled down a bit, I'll have more time to blog (and READ blogs, which I miss so much!) - and I have so much to write about! A little preview of what's to come...

- Photos from Brett's birthday!
-I just returned from my very first NACA Northeast Conference!
- My Erin Condren Life Planner finally came in the mail. Video review!
- A big announcement in my grad school life!

Stay tuned... I'll be writing soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment