Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Where in the World is Bristaco: International Bear of Mystery

What a crazy, busy, and FUN week homecoming was! This was my first really huge event at my assistantship that I had a lot of responsibility in, and it all went off without a hitch. The students in Program Committee (the club I advise and that puts on all of these amazing on-campus events) did a wonderful job in scheduling and running so many great events this week (per usual) and it was so great really seeing them in action. Seeing students put their minds to something and make it come to life is just a reminder to why I'm pursuing a career in this field in the first place. :)


Being a part of BSU's homecoming really made me feel like a part of the Bridgewater community, rather than just a grad student that works in OSIL. I'm a Bear, and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment