Sunday, November 10, 2013

I LOVE Planners!

My 2014 Erin Condren Life Planner finally arrived last week and I am OVER THE MOON in love with it! I thought that this called for a video review of the planner itself so I could show you all why I'm so excited about it, so I shot one and put it up on the interwebs just for you guys.


I also wanted to show in this video how I've been using my current planner and share how I've been organizing my life. I know that I've picked up a bunch of tips from watching similar videos, and figured you might get some organizational ideas that you like from my planner! Yay organization!

I know this video is pretty long, so here's a little cheat sheet if you don't feel like watching the whole thing:

1:26 - I show you my current 2013 planner and how I've been using it over the past year.
6:37 - The unboxing of the Erin Condren Life Planner!
9:50 - I take you through the Life Planner itself and you some ways I've been using it so far.
24:08 - A quick wrap-up review of the planner and the whole ordering experience with the Erin Condren company!


Hope you all enjoy the video! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey just wanted to say hi! I saw your post about the smaller bloggers getting out there and getting some new followers, and I thought it was a great idea! thank you for that post! I am now following your blog as well. If you would like to look at my blogs feel free one of the links is here www.avsblogz.blogspot.com its about a sports team. I also have a few others. hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following! I'm glad you liked the post. I figured little blogs need love too! :) I'm going to check our your blog as well. Thanks for stopping by!! :)

      Delete