Monday, November 25, 2013

Caffeine for Blood

If you can't tell by my Twitter and Instagram feeds, the past few weeks of my life have been totally run by school work. Just like how work ran my life in October, school has run my life in November, so sorry for the lack of updates! I've been wanting to blog, but I figured no one really wants to hear about my presentation on Kolb's Theory of Experiential Learning or my paper titled "The Impact of Social Identity on Campus Involvement" (unless, I mean, you do, and in that case... why? :P). I've been chugging coffee in order to trick my brain into working at a high enough level to process grad work, and I'm pretty sure my blood about 90% caffeine and sugar at this point.

That's what I came into grad school expecting, but expecting to experience something and actually experiencing something is completely different. So again, zoning out in front of the TV and sleeping during my free time have taken priority over blogging and even working out (working out during my free time made me feel guilty that I wasn't working on school work... is that weird?). I'm hoping to get back into the habit of regular writing and exercise during this Thanksgiving break (I mean... I have a half marathon to run on December 8th... ruhroh) now that two of my major projects are done. Let's see how that goes.

Basically, sorry for being a bad blogger lately. I have a few exciting things coming up that don't involve school, work, or eating my body weight in candy while watching How I Met Your Mother reruns for the umpteenth time and passing out in a pile of wrappers and shame, so stay tuned! :)

I hope you all are doing well and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment