Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals


1. Finish the Hartford Marathon - I've been training for this race for months and I would be over the moon to finally reach my goal of finishing this race!

2. Order a new 2014 agenda - It's funny to think we're coming into the end of the year, isn't it? That means it's time to order a new agenda for 2014! I've had my eyes on the Erin Condren life planners for quite some time now, and I can't wait to finally get my hands on one!

3. Organize Home Office - Since we moved in to our new place, there's been a constant pile of things in the corner of my office. I know I want to keep everything, I just need a means of organizing it. Im hoping to get a nice system of bins and shelves going! Time to look for some office inspiration...

4. Finish Student Development Presentation - In one of my courses we have two major assignments - a presentation (one person a week will present) and a paper on a seperate topic. Well, I'm the lucky one who drew the presentation that's on the same day our paper is due. Oy. They're not due until November 25, but I'd love to get the presentation out of the way so I can focus on the paper. #gradschoolproblems

5. Save, save, save - The holidays, and a few loved ones' birthdays are coming up, so I need to start saving for gifts!

6. Give Brett a Great Birthday! - One of those birthdays belongs to Mr. Brett! His birthday (the big 2-5!) is at the end of this month and I want to make sure it's as memorable as the one he gave me. I have so many ideas and I can't wait to share them with you (after his birthday, of course!).

What are your goals for the month?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the saving! Also, I just picked out my new planner for 2014, too. It has dragonflies on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you have goals for the month. I think this a great idea. I guess will make one too. Thank you for the heads up. :) Anyways, I just followed you on GFC. Would you mind following me back? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much! http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=3596829961953708395

    Benessa from the Philippines. xoxo

    ReplyDelete