Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Definition of Fall



I was on duty Saturday night, so Brett & I decided to take advantage of the fact that I was trapped on campus and did some pumpkin carving! It was the perfect night to park on the couch and do a fun (and messy) fall activity because the Bruins AND the Red Sox were on TV that night. (Oh whattup 5-0 shut out & World Series bid respectively?!) Nothing more fall than carving pumpkins, cooking pumpkin seeds, and watching some playoff baseball right? Hit the jump for some more pictures! :)







Carving gets intense sometimes...

Brett had a calmer approach


Nom city


Finished products!

They really tie the room together, huh? (Did I mention I like Halloween?)

This photo is basically the definition of fall.

Have you carved a pumpkin yet this season?
Share your pumpkins in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of pumpkin! I havent carved mine yet though
    Please check out my new blog www.thesimplelifeoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete