Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Five {#2}

Friday Five
Five things that mattered to me this week!


1. Last night I organized a movie night social for the ResLife department complete with snacks, a big screen, and stadium seating. We watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower and (as it always goes) the book was much better. Not to say that it was a bad movie, it was actually pretty decent. But they left out some huge plot points that were pretty important to the story. And seeing Emma Watson attempt an American accent was pretty painful. I'd say stick with the book if you want to really enjoy the story!

2. Being the organization freak that I am, I've been drooling over the Erin Condren Life Planners! My friend Joanne has one and I fell in love with it when she showed it to me a few months ago, and after totally forgetting the name of the company, I finally tracked them down. I already have a 2013 planner, but come the new year, I'm totally investing in one of these beauties. Fellow organization freaks, watch this video and drool with me:


3. It's Boston Marathon weekend! If you live in Massachusetts or went to a Boston-area college, you know that this is always an exciting weekend. Lasell was right on the heart of the marathon route, so every Marathon Monday the whole campus would head down to the race and cheer on the runners all day long. It was one of those days where the student body was all together and happy, which really made it the best day of the whole year. I'm planning on going to Lasell on Monday to celebrate with my friends!

4. Speaking of being an organization freak, I've caught the spring cleaning bug. Last night I spent two hours cleaning out junk drawers and organizing the apartment a little bit better. It feels so good to go through everything and throw a bunch of stuff away! It definitely energizes me and inspires me to be more creative, now that I have more space to do so.

5. Rob showed me an awesome Game of Thrones Facebook game called Game of Thrones: Ascent and I'm officially addicted. It's a choose-your-own-adventure-style game that lets you create your own house, align with one of the great houses, go on quests, and lots of other cool things that fans of the show would really enjoy. If you're a Game of Thrones fan or if you're looking for a new game to play online, I highly suggest you try this game out!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment