Thursday, January 16, 2020

TBR: #ReadYourFaceOff 24 Hour Readathon // January 2020

This weekend is the January 2020 #ReadYourFaceOff 24 Hour Readathon and I'm so excited to finally be making a return to these monthly bookish weekends! The official readathon lasts from 9AM on the 18th in your time zone to 9AM on the 19th in your time zone, but lucky for me I get Monday off for the holiday! I'm going to extend RYFO across the three days and enjoy getting lost in some really great books. (If you want more updates for all things Read Your Face Off, check out our Twitter page!) For this weekend, I have one major focus:


Re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling!

The weather is looking like it's going to be really snowy and gross and I am in desperate need of some rest for my body, so getting lost in my very favorite Harry Potter novel is exactly the kind of weekend I need. I do have to fit in a 14 mile run and there's a good chance I'll be working on Saturday night (depending on the weather), but when I'm not doing those things I'll be reading my face off and returning to Hogwarts for the first time in over a year. I'm so excited!

 

I'm also adding The Complete Persepolis and Dear Edward back to my weekend reading list. I didn't get nearly as much reading done as I was hoping to last weekend so neither of these titles got touched. Having The Complete Persepolis on my TBR will be great to break up all of the novel-reading I will be doing, and I will be starting Dear Edward before the weekend as I'm almost done my current read - Talking to Strangers by Malcom Gladwell. Wish me luck - hopefully I can finish all 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment