Wednesday, January 22, 2020

I'M IN!!!: Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon 2020

Disclaimer: I received entry to the Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

As I continue to build up my 2020 marathon calendar*, I'm noticing a severe lack of shorter distances lined up for myself. I tend to prefer stay local when it comes to non-marathon distances (because you know, MONEY) so I was thrilled when the opportunity to run the Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon with Team BibRave came about! I knew I had to jump at the chance and I am so excited to say that I'll be toeing the line in Hampton Beach on October 4th wearing my very best orange gear. 🧡



The Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon has been a race I've been wanting to run since I started running long distances. It's in Hampton Beach, NH during one of the best times of the year in New England, and, from what I hear, has an *unreal* after party for its runners! Being a Southern NH girl myself, I am so excited to head back to my old stomping grounds and run along the coastline of what I will always consider to be my home state. I hope you all consider running the Smuttynose Rockfest Half Marathon or 5K this October with me!

RUNNER PERKS

-13.1 or 3.1 miles of scenic New Hampshire coastline during one of the best times of the year in NH!
-Tired of getting a t-shirt with every race you run? Well, for this race you get a participant FLEECE! I'm so psyched about this!
-Access to the Smuttynose Rockfest after party featuring a festival including live music, beer (21+), and tons of delicious food!

It's going to be such a fun day and I cannot wait to head to Hampton Beach in the fall. I'll be sharing my training updates and more details about the race during the months leading up to October. If you're interested in registering for this race and running with me, head over to hamptonrockfest.com and use "SAVE10" for 10% off your race registration. Prices increase on Friday, January 24th so register soon for your best possible price!

*Seriously, y'all - it's getting out of hand. More on that on a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment