Thursday, June 29, 2017

#ViewAThon Announcement!


Today over on my YouTube channel I announced something I'm really excited about - the #ViewAThon! This is a week long event where you focus on watching a variety of movies and TV series and expand your viewing horizons. The #ViewAThon will be happening for the first time between August 7th and August 13th, 2017, and I am so excited! There are 25 challenges you can attempt to really change up your regular viewing habits and try new TV shows and movies. You can either attempt all of them, attempt a few, or really focus on one. Either way, as long as you're trying new TV shows and movies throughout the week you're doing #ViewAThon correctly!

I'm going to be announcing a few more components to this event that are rattling around in my brain as we get closer to August 7th, so be sure to follow the @ViewAThon Twitter page for any and all updates leading up to kickoff! I am so excited to share this idea with you all and I hope you will join in as well!

@ViewAThon on Twitter
&
Google Doc of Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment