Saturday, June 24, 2017

Spring 2017 Favorites!

Whaaaaat a SEASONAL FAVORITES?! I know, I haven't posted one of these since December, but when spring rolls around I am so insanely busy that I don't even have time to breathe let alone think of my favorite things from winter. Sorry about that! Hopefully this spring favorites makes up for it, though, and I hope you enjoy my gushing about my favorite things from Spring 2017! :D Watch the video to hear me talk a bit more about my favorite things from spring, and click on the links below to learn more about each item I discuss!


Favorites from Spring 2017

Instax Mini 8 camera
Mandel sandals
The Year of Living Danishly: Uncovering the Secrets of the World's Happiest Country by Hellen Russell
Giant Days, vol. 1 by John Allison
Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride by Lucy Knisely
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (Review)
Pittsburgh Marathon
Hamilton on Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment