Sunday, April 9, 2017

Vlog: New Found Glory #20YearsofPopPunk Tour - BOSTON

Brett and I ventured to Boston a couple weeks ago to see the Boston stop of New Found Glory's @0 Years of Pop Punk tour and it. was. awesome. We went on the second night when they were playing the entirety of Stick & Stones and their self-titled album. It was just as amazing as I was anticipating and I am so happy I made the call to vlog a bit of the show. I didn't record the whole thing (I wanted to enjoy the majority of the show without worrying about getting nice, stable footage) but recorded a nice slice of the evening that I'll always look back on and smile. I love that NFG is still doing their thing after so many years and remind me with every show why they've been my favorite band for as long as they have been! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment