Sunday, April 2, 2017

April 2017 TBR! + #TomeTopple Round 3 TBR!


It's April! AKA the busiest month of the year for me. D: I'm walking into this month knowing I'm going to be insanely busy, insanely tired, and likely insanely brain dead, so I'm not setting the bar too high for myself reading-wise. I still plan to read all of my monthly goal picks but beyond that, any reading I do will be icing on the cake. I'm planning to participate in the #TomeTopple readathon to help me knock out a good chunk of Infinite Jest which I am pretty excited about, and I also hope (if I'm not too exhausted at the end of the month) to participate in the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon on April 29th. We'll see where the month takes us!

2017 Goal Picks

Infinite Jest goal: Read at least 500 pages during the #TomeTopple readathon
Non-fiction: The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
Diverse: Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
Classic: Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
TBR Jar: My Story by Elizabeth Smart

#TomeTopple TBR Picks

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
Cress by Marissa Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment