Saturday, April 1, 2017

Vlog: #BorrowAThon Round 2

Last week was the second round of #BorrowAThon! Things were a bit busier for me this round so instead of uploading a vlog every couple of days, I decided to do my typical vlog that captures the entire week. This round was so much fun and there were so many more people joining in this round which was the coolest. We had so many fun chats, sprint sessions, and even an impromptu pajama party! It was so much fun reading and chatting with everyone throughout the week and the time just flew by. Thank you so much to everyone who hopped in this round and a BIG shout out to Michael and Lala for helping me plan and host this round - I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you! :D <3


See you in November for round 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment