Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon TBR! {April 2017}


I am SO PUMPED to be participating in the April round of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! If you haven't heard of this readathon, the name basically explains the premise: 24 hours. Read as much as you can. The really cool thing about this readathon is that it starts at the exact same time all around the world, no matter what time zone you live in! That way everyone is reading at the same time thought the duration of the readathon. Lucky for me, it's based out of the East Coast of the United States which just so happens to be my timezone (score) so starting at 8AM on the 29th I'll start reading my lil' butt off until 8AM on the 30th! Whoop whoop! Here's what I'm shooting to read during those 24 hours:

Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Giant Days, volume 1 by John Allison
Lumberjanes, volume 3: A Terrible Plan by Noelle Stevenson, et. al.
Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride by Lucy Knisley

And check out my video below to hear more about each title!

No comments:

Post a Comment