Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 2017 Reading Wrap Up!



April is an insanely busy month for me and I really think I had the impending busy-ness in mind all of March and savored every free moment I had to read because I wound up reading 14 books in the month of march! Not only did I complete a significant amount of books this month, I also reading books that I was giving pretty high ratings which is awesome! It's like the universe knew I needed to enjoy my reading time as much as possible this month because it would basically be non-existant next month XD. Anyway, make sure you're clicking the video above to hear my thoughts on what I read this month as well as continuing reading this post for more stats!


READING STATS FOR MARCH

Participated in 3 readathons (#iiReadathon, #ReadORama, & #BorrowAThon)
Read 4 library books, 1 book borrowed from a friend, and 9 of my own books
Completed 4 reading challenges
Completed non-fiction, diverse, classic, and TBR jar reads
Read 90 pages of Infinite Jest
Started 1 new series
3,140 pages read
14 books completed


BOOKS COMPLETED

The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Library book, 3/5

Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
Physical copy, 4/5
Non-Fiction pick for March

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Physical copy, 5/5
Classic pick for March

You in Five Acts by Una La Marche (Review)
Physical copy, 4.5/5
Reading challenge fulfilled: A book picked out by a friend

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
Physical copy, 3/5
Start 3 new series (fulfilled 1 of 3)

Saving Montgomery Sole by Mariko Tamaki
Physical copy, 4/5

Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
Physical copy, 4/5

The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
Physical copy, 5/5
Reading challenge fulfilled: A book under 150 pages

I Work at a Public Library by Gina Sheridan
Library book, 4/5

A Game of Thrones, vol. 1 by George R.R. Martin
Borrowed book, 4/5

The Marvels by Brian Selznick
Library book, 4/5
Reading challenge fulfilled: A book a violet cover

The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
Library book, 4.5/5
Reading challenge fulfilled: A short story collection

No comments:

Post a Comment