Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What I Got for Christmas 2016!

Hello everyone! 

Today I thought I would share what I got for Christmas with you all. I know it's a bit after Christmas (over two weeks at this point!) but I wanted to be able to share everything that I got as a gift with you and it did take a little bit of time for things to come in the mail (I'm lucky enough to have Santas from all over the country!). I did get particularly spoiled this year from everyone in my life and mostly everything on my Dear Santa list was actually given to me which was very exciting! I am so thankful for everything I received and especially for everyone that gave me a gift! Anyway, without further adieu, here are all the things I received for Christmas!

From Brett:

-Star Wars socks
-Warm boot socks
-Running socks
-Hair ties

-A Chirrut Imwe Funko Pop!
-You in Five Acts by Una La Marche

~plus!~

-A Barnes & Noble gift card which I used to buy: 
-Here I Am by Jonathan Safran Foer
&
-Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) by Lauren Graham

THE HAMILTOME!*
-Hamilton: the Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter

*my sister actually also bought this for me! (The obsession is apparent/real.) Unfortunately the copy that came from Amazon had a damaged cover so I'll need to send it back, but SO thoughtful for not one but TWO people to pick this out for me!


-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: the Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling**
-Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling & Illustrated by Jim Kay**
-Brooks Launch 3 running shoes (which he got for me on Black Friday!)

**These actually haven't come in the mail yet! We're hoping they get delivered soon.

From Family Members:

From my Parents:

-Patriots slippers (which are actually now my office slippers)
-Kitty slipper socks (soooo soft)
-Warm winter gloves

Some silly toys!
-A Nerf gun
-Extra Nerf bullets
-Silly putty

-A weekly Boynton tear away calendar for 2017
-An inspirational quote magnet

-An Instax Mini 8 Camera! :D
-A case for the camera

-An inspirational quote pouch which I now use to hold....

ALL OF MY INSTAX ACCESSORIES!
-Mini frames
-Photo skins (which I have no idea how to use)
-Color lenses which I'm pretty interested to use
-A mirror clip for selfies
-A camera skin
-A lens cleaning cloth
-Two photo books
NOT PICTURED: A few film cartridges


An Amazon gift card which I have used to purchase:

-Saga vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples
-Lumberjanes vol. 3: A Terrible Plan by Noelle Stevenson et. al.
-The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
-Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
-Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

From Lindsey:

-A 50ML reflective CamelBak
-A Mr. Coffee mug warmer
*and like I said above, she also sent me The Hamiltome!

From others:

My grandmother and my cousin Shelby both very graciously sent Christmas cards and some Christmas money as well, so thanks a bunch to them!

From Brett's Family: 

From Brett's sister Melissa:

-"Radiate Love" tank top
-Lula Roe peacock leggings

From Brett's Mom & Step Dad:

-Rebok running long-sleeve, jacket, and leggings

-Elephant clutch/purse *heart eyes emoji*


From Friends:

From Shannon:

-Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
-Censorship/Banned Books socks

From Jaime:
-Dinosaur plush (that makes raptor noises when you squeeze it... awesome)

From Grazia & Andreas:

-An adult coloring book with quotes
-A running headband
-Branch colored pencils

From Alicia:

Alicia very kindly got me a gift card to a coffee shop nearby our campus called Thirsty Mind which I will definitely use to warm up with some hot beverages over the cold months to come!

Candy & Treats!

Candy & treats were a very popular gift for me this year and, being someone who LOVES treats, I really appreciated it. :P Shout out to the following people who added to this giant pile of goodness!
-My parents
-Brett's sister Danielle
-My coworker Tim
-Grazia & Andreas
---
If you'd like to see my Holiday Book Haul video you can check it out below. I talk a little bit more about each book and talk about what my thoughts and feeling are! I'm very excited to get to all of my new books!


And that does it for the gifts that I received for Christmas this year! I am so grateful to everyone who thought of me this holiday season and feel so lucky to have gotten so many goodies! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is having a wonderful start to your 2017! Let me know how you spent your holiday season and the end of 2016 in the comments below - I would love to hear all about it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment