Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Year, New Blog Layout!


YOU GUYS! 
FIVELEVENINETY FINALLY HAS A NEW LOOK!

I'm fairly certain I haven't updated the layout of my blog since the summer of 2014. Y'all... it's been a while and I've been craving a new look for my blog for a really long time. I've put it off for such a long time and finally I thought - you know what? New year... time for a new look. And so, here we have it! Let's take a look at the transformation... 

Here's what my blog has been for the last two and a half years:



And here's what it looks like now!


Not a whole lot has really changed. I have a new color scheme, a new header, and I've flipped the location of my sidebar, but ultimately I just wanted something that was a bit more simple, compact, and easy to manage. In my previous layout I had a few pages that I honestly forgot to manage regularly so those have gone away. The aim was to make managing things easier for myself and to have a sleek, simple, and fun look! 

I hope you all like this updated layout! 
Let me know what you think in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment