Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Etsy Haul! Planner Clips & Stickers (Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2016)


Honestly, is there any living being on this Earth that can restrain themselves when they're perusing Etsy? I feel like I have a billion things in my Etsy cart at any given moment. Everything is just so cool and you can literally find anything. Today I'm sharing my latest Etsy haul. I ordered all of these items on Black Friday/Cyber Monday because most of the shops I frequent hold HUGE sales on those days! I stock up on all of my planner supplies for the year at that time and while they take a while to come in the mail, it's always worth the wait. Click play to see what I picked up this year, and make sure you check out all the shops that I mentioned in the video (links below)!

SHOPS MENTIONED

Lisa Lorene Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment