Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Library Book Haul! {#002}


Gah, I just love the library. I feel like I've be striking gold at the library recently and have found so many books that I've been on the fence about purchasing but really wanting to read so I took it upon myself to request ALL OF THEM. Y'all... this is why the library rules. No financial obligation and access to ALL THE BOOKS! Remember to support your local libraries and support the use of libraries. They are the best. Anyway, if you're interested in reading a bit more into each book that I showed in this video (and you know... seeing the covers), check out the GoodReads pages which are linked below!

BOOKS MENTIONED

Octopus Pie by Meredith Gran
Red Rising by Peirce Brown
Surrender the Pink by Carrie Fisher
The Buddha of Suburbia by Hanif Kureishi
The Long Way to A Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
We Gon' Be Alright by Jeff Chang
Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
We Love You, Charlie Freeman by Kaitlyn Greenidge

No comments:

Post a Comment