Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wi-Fi-less!



One of the disadvantages to living in on-campus housing is that you don't have much control over what happens to your apartment, since you're not the one paying for it. Obviously, the pros outweigh the cons (again, you don't have to pay for it!), but if something stops working, you're basically S.O.L. until it's fixed. For example, the hot water was out over the weekend and couldn't get fixed until the facilities department got back on Monday. 

Now, the college is switching over the Wi-Fi network, and I'm without the Internet for a few days. Hence, no July Goals or Book Club updates. But no worries! I'll get those posts up as soon as I get a connection on my laptop. (I'm currently phone-blogging... #firstworldproblems)

Hope y'all are having a great week, and I'll be sure to update soon! I have lots to write about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment