Friday, July 12, 2013

Breakfast Pizza and Polish Horseshoes

If you have no idea what those words mean, then you probably haven't spent much time here:


Ossipee Lake in Ossipee, NH!

Brett invited me to spend the weekend with him and his family at their camp in Ossipee for the 4th of July. Ossipee is spoken about so highly in his family so I was excited to take the trip with him. We spent a lot of time at Long Sands (this giant sand bar that can only be reached by boat) swimming, drinking, playing, and relaxing, and when we got back to camp at night we made s'mores and I taught everyone to play my favorite card game, Egyptian War! I had such an awesome time with everyone, and I hope that Brett and I can sneak in one more weekend up there before the school year eats up all our free time again!















No comments:

Post a Comment