Monday, April 1, 2013

April Goals

It's the first of the month, and you know what that means! (Or... maybe you don't. I haven't made this a thing yet. >_>) Time to set new goals and give yourself a month to complete them. o_o Debilitating anxiety-provoking pressure aside, I've always been fond of setting goals and never completing them trying my best to reach them by a certain deadline. With this new blog, I thought I'd make it a monthly tradition to set new goals and share them with you on the first of each month. So, without further adieu, here are my monthly goals for April 2013!


I'll check back in with you all at the end of April to tell you how I did!

On a nerdier note, HOW PUMPED ARE YOU GUYS THAT GAME OF THRONES IS BACK ON?! Brett got me into GoT when we first started hanging out a few months ago, and we've both been dying for season 3 to finally start. We even made sigils for our houses out of excitement. Here's mine:



Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch it last night because I was on duty and we don't have HBO on campus, but I'm sure we'll be watching it at some point today. I'm rooting for #teamTargaryen... How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment