Thursday, November 2, 2017

November 2017 TBR!



Somehow it's November again and it's time for another monthly TBR! This month I will be participating in two readathons - BorrowAThon (TBR here) and ContemporaryAThon. Because I'm posting separate TBRs for those readathons, I'm only talking about my goal reads and a miscellaneous buddy read I'm planning for this month. Trust me, there's a lot more on my reading plate in November! Stay tuned to find out what else I'm reading this month, but for now, here are my goal picks for November.

Buddy Reads

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Buddy read with Libby

2017 Goal Picks

Classic: The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
Non-Fiction: March by John Lewis
Diverse: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Buddy read with Michael
TBR Jar: The Bear by Claire Cameron

1 comment:

  1. my blog is www.wolflibby0914.wordpress.com if you would like to add me in the link...

    ReplyDelete