Thursday, November 2, 2017

October 2017 Reading Wrap Up!


October has been a fairly decent reading month considering everything that has been going on in my personal life on top of going through a reading slump at the beginning of the month! I am really thankful that I'm back in the groove of reading and I'm hoping that this groove continues for the rest of the year! Keep reading to see my stats and the books that I read during the month of October, and to hear what I thought of each title, hit play on the video above!


READING STATS FOR OCTOBER

Participated in 1 readathon (#SpookAThon)
Completed diverseTBR jarclassic, and nonfiction reads
3,874 pages read
10 books completed



BOOKS COMPLETED

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
Library book, 4/5

Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
Library book, 5/5

The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight
Kindle e-Book, 4/5
Non-fiction pick for October

Final Girls by Riley Sager
Physical copy, 4/5
Buddy read with Becky & Michael

I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
Physical copy, 4.5/5

The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
Physical copy, 5/5
Classic pick for October

It by Stephen King
Physical copy/Audiobook, 4/5
Buddy read with Becky & Michael

Thanks, Obama: My Hopey, Changey White House Years by David Litt
Audiobook, 4.5/5

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Physical copy, 3/5
Diverse pick for October

The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
Physical copy, 4/5
TBR Jar pick for October

No comments:

Post a Comment