Wednesday, October 25, 2017

#BorrowAThon Round 3 TBR!


AHHHH BORROWATHON IS SO SOON! 

I'm so excited that I've already picked out my TBR for the readathon and wanted to share it with you all! If you're looking for information on Round 3 of BorrowAThon, check out my information blog post. If you're just curious what I'm reading for the readathon, check out my above TBR video or see my list of books below! I can't wait to see what everyone else will be reading for this readathon and to get back to interacting with everyone who participates in BorrowAThon and makes it super great! :D

ROUND 3 TBR

1. Give an author a second chance
Wonder Woman: Love and Murder by Jodi Picoult

2. Start a new-to-you series
March: Book One by John Lewis

3. A book with 5 or more words in the title
The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

4. A 2017 release
Class Mom by Laurie Gelman

5. A book you found in a #LibraryHaul
Bitch Planet, vol. 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick

6. A book featuring a library
The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment