Saturday, November 18, 2017

BookTube About Me Tag!


It's been a bit since I've done a book tag, and posting this seems to have come at a very serendipitous time because I recently surpassed the 1,000 subscriber milestone thanks to a shout out from the lovely  Chelsea Dolling Reads! What better way to introduce myself to my new friends than answer some random questions about myself? :P Press play to hear my answers for this tag and keep reading to get the questions so that you can do this tag yourself!

Questions:

1. What do you study/what is your job?
2. What is your favorite social media channel?
3. If you had another channel what would it be about?
4. Do you play any instruments?
5. What are your hobbies other reading?
6. Favorite TV shows?
7. What got you into reading?
8. What are your favorite and least favorite genres?
9. What books define your childhood?
10. Tell us an interesting fact about you

Original Tag by Harriet Rosie
I was tagged by Becky at Beck's Books!

I TAG:

Alyssa @ Books and Cats

No comments:

Post a Comment