Tuesday, September 5, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Week 3 Update!


3 weeks down, 1 week to go! As anticipated, this past week has been absolutely insane at work which definitely impacted the amount I was able to read. (Seriously, I've been working since Monday, August 28th and I still haven't had a day off.... #9consecutivedays #someonehelpme) I did shift focus onto completing my Mage path and I'm happy to announce that I have ticked off two more books on this path! I now only have two more books to read before completing the path and I *think* I can do it. I also just got word that I will be getting both Saturday AND Sunday off this weekend and I AM SO EXCITED OMG. I will definitely be spending most of the time reading and hopefully completing a few more challenges!

As usual, keep reading for my stats from this week and overall, and make sure you check out my #TheReadingQuest playlist on my channel to see my vlogs from this experience! Stay tuned for my Week 4 update and wrap up which will be posted next week, and if you're participating in #TheReadingQuest, good luck and finish off strong! :D


WEEK 3 STAT BREAKDOWN

Release by Patrick Ness
287 pages
Completes Book with a one-word title Mage Quest Path challenge
Marginalized Author
+20 EXP
+28.7 HP

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling & Illustrated by Jim Kay
259 pages
Completes Book that contains magic Mage Quest Path challenge
+10 EXP
+25.9 HP

in progress...

Winter by Marissa Meyer
301/823 pages
Grind side quest
+30.1 HP

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
71/519 pages
Set in a different world Mage Quest Path challenge
+7.1 HP

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 3

Pages read: 2,532
Books completed: 7
Quests completed: 7
Level: 3
EXP: 100
HP: 251.2

No comments:

Post a Comment