Monday, September 25, 2017

SSSBC July & August Vlog

Don't worry guys, I didn't forget about this project!
(That doesn't mean I got that much more done on it, but it was always in the back of my mind! :P)

The rest of my SSSBC Project went about as well as it did in June. I continued to fail to prioritize making time to write creatively, and it ultimately became a source of stress for me than a fun, creative outlet. I'm pretty bummed that this project really didn't go as planned, but I will say that I did learn a lot about myself and a lot about creative writing.

I definitely want to do something like this again in the future and to continue on with my caffeine writing project, but I'm not going to put a set timeline on myself for when I revisit it. I hope it will be sometime in 2018, but I think we'll just have to see whenever the writing bug bites again. I would like to set aside a period of time (like a week or a month) where all I do in my spare time is write and see what happens, so maybe that will be something you'll see from me in the future!

Overall, I think this was a really positive experience, even though I was stressed about it a lot of the time and I didn't do as well as I had hoped. We will try again, though, and we'll do better next time!

Watch the below vlog to see my last two months of SSSBC and some final thoughts on the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment