Sunday, September 3, 2017

September 2017 TBR!


Blaahhhhh September is here :/

...and with it comes one of my busier times of the year work-wise. Because I'm really slammed during the month of September, reading can be a bit unpredictable. Last September I was able to read a really big number of books, but that might not be the case for this year. I really can't predict what the month will bring to me reading wise, but I've selected a bunch of books that I'm very excited to get to and have been eyeing as they've sat on my TBR shelf, so hopefully that will keep me motivated to keep reading a priority of mine throughout the month!

I'm also finishing up my journey on #TheReadingQuest this month and have a few books that I still need to get to in order to complete my TBR. I'm excited to have the chance to gain some more EXP and HP on my Quest and hopefully level up my character a bit more! Check out The Reading Quest tag on my blog to see how I've been doing so far, and my #TheReadingQuest YouTube playlist to see my progress vlogs!

Buddy Read Plans

They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
with Michael

It by Stephen King
with Michael and Becky

2017 Goal Picks

Non-Fiction: Waiting to be Heard by Amanda Knox^
Diverse: Chemistry by Weike Wang
Classic: Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green*
TBR Jar: The Twenty-One Balloons by Willian Pene du Bois


#TheReadingQuest Reads

I'll be trying to get as many of these done *before* the end of The Reading Quest, but I'm going to continue to read from this list throughout September after The Reading Quest is complete.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling & Illustrated by Jim Kay
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Winter by Marissa Meyer
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rivka Brunt

*also counting toward #TheReadingQuest challenges!
^Kindle book for the month

No comments:

Post a Comment