Thursday, September 14, 2017

Five Star Predictions!

Mercedes from Mercy's Bookish Musings came up with the fabulous idea a few months back of making some predictions of which books on her TBR shelf would definitely be 5-star reads for her. Since then, this idea has really taken off on BookTube and I thought I would join in on the fun! Here are five books that I will be reading over the course of the next few months that I think I'm going to give five stars to!


Books Mentioned

A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

Make sure to watch the video to hear the synopsis of each one of my picks. I will be making another video once I get through these five books as an update on my thoughts for each book, so stay tuned for that video! I'm excited to embark on this reading journey and *hopefully* find some of my new favorite books!

(And no, I did not realize I was holding a different stack of books in my thumbnail than the ones I talk about in this video. That's what I get for filming multiple videos at a time! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment