Monday, September 11, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Week 4 Update & Wrap Up!


We've come to the end of #TheReadingQuest!

I'm kinda sad to see it end. It's been going on for such a long time and I've gotten so used to reading, vlogging, and questing every day! I had such a great time participating in this extremely unique readathon and I cannot wait until Read at Midnight share her next brilliant reading idea with us all!

Week 4 was another big success for me. While I didn't finish all of the books that I set out to accomplish for the entire quest, shifting my focus to the Mage Quest Path really benefited me these past two weeks and I managed to successfully read all of the books that I wanted to for the Quest Path! I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish everything within the last 6 days of the quest, especially because I put myself in the position where I had to read an entire book on the very last day of the challenge. However, I managed to get everything done for the Mage and I am super happy about it!

Below you'll find all of my stats for week 4 as well as my final stats for the entire Reading Quest and a list of every book I finished over this past month for the challenge! If you're interested to see my experience in vlog form, check out my #TheReadingQuest playlist on my channel. I will also be uploading the playlist right here to my blog after I manage to get my final vlog edited and uploaded, so stay tuned!


WEEK 4 STAT BREAKDOWN

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
519 pages
Completes Set in a different world Mage Quest Path challenge
Marginalized Author
+20 EXP
+51.9 HP

Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green
270 pages
Completes Book based on mythology Mage Quest Path challenge
+10 EXP
+27.0 HP

in progress...

Winter by Marissa Meyer
301/823 pages
Grind side quest
+30.1 HP


TOTALS AFTER WEEK 4

Pages read: 3,250
Books completed: 9
Quests completed: 9
Level: 3
EXP: 130
HP: 323

ADDITIONAL STATS

Social media posts: +20 HP - max (see my Twitter update thread here!)
Completing Mage quest by 9/10/2017: +50 EXP

CHARACTER TOTALS

Level: 4
EXP: 180
HP: 343

ALL BOOKS COMPLETED

Barefoot Gen, vol. 2 by Keiji Nakazawa
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Release by Patrick Ness
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling, Illustrated by Jim Kay
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green

No comments:

Post a Comment