Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Spring 2017 & Birthday Book Haul


Today I'm sharing my Spring 2017 book haul! I made a few purchases based off of my #Project5 book buying plan and I also received quite a few books as birthday gifts! I'm so excited about all of these books. I swear, every time I get my hands on new books I get so frustrated that we don't have the technology to read 20 books simultaneously. :P

BOOKS MENTIONED

The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Giant Days, volume 2 by John Allison
Lumberjanes, volume 4: Out of Time by Noelle Stevenson
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
We Are the Ants by Sean David Hutchinson
Drown by Junot Diaz
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson
First Comes Love, then Comes Malaria: How a Peace Corps Poster Boy Won My Heart and a Third World Adventure Changed My Life by Eve Brown Waite
Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
The Crucible by Arthur Miller
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

No comments:

Post a Comment