Monday, May 1, 2017

May 2017 TBR! #BookBuddyAThon Round 4 + TBR Catch Up


Happy May, everyone! This month I'm playing a bit of catch up for my TBR. There have been a few months and a few readathons so far this year where I didn't get to all of the books I had intended to read, but I, of course, would still love to get to them! That's why this month the majority of my non-goal (non-fiction, diverse, classic, and TBR jar) picks will be pulled from the books that have carried over from previous TBR piles!

I will also be participating in #BookBuddyAThon Round 4 with my buddy Michael this month which I am very excited about! Most of the books for my #BookBuddyAThon TBR are books that have been on previous TBRs as well, and whether or not I actually get to them during the readathon, I am planning to read them during the month of May!

Click play on the video above for more details on each books I've selected as well as more details on the #BookBuddyAThon! :)

2017 Goal Picks

Non-fiction: Hamilton: the Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda
Diverse: Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
Classic: Fear of Flying by Erica Jong
TBR Jar: Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence


TBR Catch Up


A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin


#BookBuddyAThon TBR Picks


Buddy read a book: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
A book with a title that starts with your buddy's first initial: The Martian by Andy Weir
A book with your buddy's favorite color on the cover: The Dog Stars by Peter Heller
Choose 3 books, and have your buddy pick one of them to read: Surrender the Pink by Carrie Fisher
A book that is calling to you from your shelves: Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne

No comments:

Post a Comment