Monday, August 15, 2016

Vlog: Another Evening at Gillette Stadium (August 11, 2016)


My dad invited me to watch the first Patriots pre-season game with him so OF COURSE I said yes and OF COURSE I had to vlog it! It was such a fun time hanging out with him. It was a HOT night, so we were basically trying not to pass out from the heat the whole time and there were some definite differences in attending a pre-season game vs. attending a regular season game. Firstly - we sat the whole time, where usually the people who are in the section our seats are stand the whole time. It was of course a bit more low-energy on the field (these teams are really trying to conserve their star players and make decisions on who they are keeping and who they are cutting) but this totally translated to the crowd. The good things are that we had a total blast hanging out and the Patriots WON! 

I hope you all enjoy this vlog as much as I enjoyed making it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment