Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mixtape of the Moment: SUMMER JAMS 2016

I've been finding a lot of really fun upbeat music this summer which I think perfectly fits the mood of the warmer weather. I've recently discovered the running feature on the Spotify app (I'm honestly not sure how long it's been there) that syncs your steps per minute to the beats per minute in a song and then creates a playlist based on your current listening trends. You can imagine - with marathon training - that I've been finding some really great stuff on my training runs. As a result, I've built a Summer Jam playlist that I'm pretty proud of! It's the perfect mix (in my opinion) of old and new music that's upbeat, funky, light, and all around fun. Press play and see if you can find anything that you want to jam out to for the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment