Monday, December 14, 2015

Three Years with B

Brett and I are celebrating our three year anniversary today! This last year of our relationship has been action packed and has been a year of laying the foundation of building our life together. I always have so much fun when we're together and have so many great memories from this past year, so I thought I would share some of them here on the blog! Here are my 12 favorite memories from our third year together - one for every month - in no particular order!


1. Venturing to New Jersey to spend New Year's with our friends Noble and Jeff! We had so much fun that we are planning ringing in 2016 the same way!

2. Going to the Celtics game together in March! We were sneaky sneaky and moved our seats up from the nosebleeds to the 100's. It was also so great to spend this time together because I was away on a vacation the week before the game and I missed him!

3. Watching the Patriots win their fourth Super Bowl together!

4. Going to the shooting range with my dad on Christmas eve and learning something new together with some bonus family time mixed in! :)

5. Attending Brett's cousin's wedding. We got all snazzy and danced the night away!

6. Having him right by my side during the best week ever (birthday, new job, and graduation)!

7. Moving to my new place. The whole process was exhausting but we spent so much quality time together and Brett introduced me to Noodles for the first time!

8. Attending Brett's uncle's wedding at the lake! It was a beautiful ceremony and a super fun reception!

9. Our trip down the Cape. It was such beautiful weather this year and we were able to stay in the water and at the beach all day! Not to mention we were around a bunch of awesome people!

10. Of course, our trip to Gillette to watch the Patriots vs. Eagles game! The game didn't turn out as well as we were hoping, but the experience was so great - amazing seats, awesome tailgating, and my favorite guy by my side. :)

11. WOOD N' TAP NACHOS IN HARTFORD *drooooool*

12. Family hibachi with both sides of our family! So great to finally get everyone together and have an amazingly fun meal together.

You mean so much to me honey and every day is so much fun with you! I honestly feel so lucky to have found you. I love you so much and I can't wait to see what's in store for our future! Happy Anniversary, Brett! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment