Tuesday, December 8, 2015

PopSugar Reading Challenge 2016

I recently came across the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge when perusing through YouTube. One of my favorite book-tubers was talking about finishing up the 2015 Pop Sugar Reading Challenge and, being curious and a lover of participating in challenges, did a quick Google search to see what it was. It turns out that this challenge asks you to read a wide variety of books, but instead of assigning you titles to read, assigns you categories of books that you have to fulfill. I love this idea, and of course wanted to participate, and with a few more clicks came across the PopSugar Reading Challenge for 2016!


I know there's probably no way that I'll be able to finish this challenge (as you know I've been struggling to find time to read!) but I thought it would be a fun little reading scavenger hunt to participate in and to guide my reading choices for 2016. We'll see how this goes over the next 12 months, and of course I will keep you all up to date!

Have you ever done a reading challenge?

2 comments:

  1. i've tried a few, but i never completed one. there's never enough time! but i like the idea of a reading challenge, i might try this one too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if you do! It's always good to have a buddy to do a challenge with!

      Delete