Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Video: Christmas Tag!

Hey everyone! In case you missed it, Brett and I did a Christmas Tag video, where we answer questions about our favorite Christmassy things! It's up on my channel now, but I also thought I would share here on the blog as well! If you would like to participate, I've listed the questions we answered below. Let me know if you do so that I can see your video or blog post! 


1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
2. Do you wear PJs or do you dress up for Christmas?
3. What's your favorite Christmas smell?
4. What's your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
5. What's your favorite Christmas song?
6. What's your favorite holiday drink?
7. What's your favorite holiday memory?

I hope you all are having a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment