Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Goals

It's the first of the month which means it's time to set some new goals! Here are my goals for the month of May:


I'll let you know how I did on the first of June!


Let's take a look at how I did with my April Goals...

1. On April 7, I completed the Great Bay Half Marathon in 2:01:52, which means I beat my half marathon time by 14:04! Goal reached!

2. I ran a total of 82.76 miles, 12.76 miles more than what I was shooting for. Goal reached!

3. I managed to finish the book I've been reading since Christmas (A Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling), and also started and finished two other books! (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and Grace, Gold, and Glory by Gabrielle Douglas) Goal reached!

4. I registered for a 15K for the end of May, which is neither a 10K or a Half Marathon, but it's right in between. I guess that counts? Goal reached...?

5. I have made my final decision for grad school - I'll be attending Bridgewater State University in the fall, studying Student Affairs Counseling. I actually just registered for my classes yesterday! Goal reached!



6. I actually only put on two programs last month. A RD/CA social (Movie Night!) and a program to help students with housing selection. Goal not reached.

7. I drank SO MUCH more water than I ever have in April, and it's become a habit which I'm super happy about. I'm not sure if I got a bottle a day in (some days was more, some days was less) but I definitely drank more, so that's a plus! Goal reached!

8. This was the one goal I didn't put much effort into. I definitely stretched more, but I still don't stretch regularly which is a habit I'm trying to form. Hopefully I can do better with stretching this month. Goal not reached.

Overall I think I was really successful with my goals this past month, and I'm feeling really good! Because last month was so successful, I'm definitely encouraged to do this on a monthly basis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment