Sunday, May 19, 2013

Escape to New Hampshire


On Wednesday, Brett and I escaped from campus up to my family's house in New Hampshire for a few days. It was great spending time with my parents and dogs, as well as getting some awesome time to just enjoy the outdoors together. Nothing's better than some lake-side therapy!











After our mini-vaca, we road tripped down to Toad's place in New Haven, CT to see (none other than) New Found Glory on the second half of their U.S. Sticks & Stones 10 year anniversary tour! I was all bummed out when I missed them play in Boston in December, so when I found out they were returning to New England, I just had to jump on the opportunity. It was so fun to hear all of my favorite songs that I've been listening to since I was 11 years old! I always love seeing NFG live, and I hope they go on tour again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment