Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Final NEWTs 🦎✨ // Week 3 Recap

When Stephen King references Stephen King novels in a Stephen King novel. 
(Granted, he's writing as Richard Bachman in this one but STILL)

Y'all... this week was NAHT a great reading week for NEWTs! The only book that I finished this week was not a NEWTs book and then the week just totally got away from me. I got about halfway through Thinner which is my Acceptable level for Defense Against the Dark Arts, but no other NEWTs reading was completed for Week 3. 😬 This weekend is another round of 24 in 48 for the NEWTs and I'm going to try to finish Thinner, Dominicana, and hopefully start Goodbye, Paris. We'll see though because I have a lot of other personal tasks I gotta get done (running, shopping, cooking, taking care of Snowy, etc)! I'm still feeling like I can definitely finish up my NEWTs TBR this month, but it might be a close one!

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS


Thinner by Stephen King
145/318 pages

 NEWTS REQUIREMENTS FOR HOGWARTS PROFESSOR

Achieve an "Outstanding" in the subject that you wish to teach 

CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES
Acceptable 
Exceeds Expectations 
Outstanding

Achieve an "Exceeds Expectations" in Defense Against the Dark Arts

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS
Acceptable
Exceeds Expectations

Achieve an "Acceptable" in secondary subjects of your choice

DIVINATION
Acceptable

HERBOLOGY
Acceptable ✅

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 3

Books completed: 3
Pages read: 1,138
NEWTs Requirements Completed: 0/3
NEWTs Challenges Completed: 3/7

No comments:

Post a Comment