Monday, August 10, 2020

MEET SNOWY! ❄️🐾 Our adoption experience & welcoming the newest member of our pack! 💖

In case you missed it (which if you follow me anywhere, I'm unsure if you could because I've been posting about this EVERYWHERE), Brett and I adopted our first pup this weekend! Her name is Snowy and she is an 11-month old husky mix who was rescued after being left outside of a church in Tennessee. We are so thrilled to have a pup of our own finally join our family! As y'all probably know, we've been wanting a pup of our own for years, and we finally feel like we are ready and able to give one a happy and loving home. We are oh so thrilled to have Snowy (Full name: Snowy Marshmallow Angel-Fickett-Fickett-Angel) as part of our family! 💖



Enjoying the ride home!


Welcome home snuggles!



The windows in our apartment give Snowy a great view of the neighborhood from up above!


Brett and I went through the Survivor Tails Animal Rescue to find Snowy. I talk about our adoption experience in the vlog below, but it was really important to me to go through a rescue to give a dog in need a good home. I'm so glad we matched with this absolute sweetheart of a pup and that we are able to give her a loving home and a happy life! If you're in Connecticut, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire, check out Survivor Tails Animal Rescue to find the newest furry member of your family!


Survivor Tails Animal Rescue on:

If you'd like to see more of our journey to adopting Snowy and see her first 24 hours or so, check out the below vlog! I will of course be doing regular updates on Snowy and she will be heavily featured in all future vlogs. We are so happy!

1 comment: