Thursday, July 30, 2020

Product Review: BUFF Pack Run Cap 🧢

Disclaimer: I received a BUFF Pack Run Cap to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

Today I'm going to be talking to you about the BUFF Pack Run Cap - a lightweight running hat that is easy to wear, train in, and take with you on the go! I was given the opportunity to test this product out over the last few weeks and I'm hear to tell you my thoughts.


WHAT I LOVED

So lightweight! When I say lightweight, I mean that when you have this cap on your head, it's likely you'll forget that it's there. I'm finding that I'm the kind of person that can be really fussy when it comes to hats, especially hats that I wear when I'm out running. If I can notice that it's on my head and it isn't fitting *just right* then I'm constantly moving it throughout my run to get a more comfortable fit. With this hat, you barely even know that it's there!

Easy to pack! *wonders if this is where it gets its name from* ðŸ¤” But seriously, if you are unsure if you'll need a hat on your run or walk, you can easily fold this bad boy up and either put it in your pocket or put it in nearly any size bag without it taking up too much space. And, thanks to its lightweight material, you can be sure that it won't tip the scales for any of your checked bags at the airport.

UPF 50+ Fabric! One of my big concerns about running during the warmer months is getting protection from the sun. This hat provides that with fabric that will block 98% of UV radiation from the sun! I can be sure that I'm getting the sun protection I need when I wear this hat on my runs throughout the sunniest months of the year.



WHAT I WOULD CHANGE

Shape/fit of the hat. The only thing I struggled with when testing this product is that shape/fit of the hat itself. I honestly think it's because of how much dang hair I have on my head, but for whatever reason unless I put my hair into French braids, this cap would not stay put on my head or would not sit just the way I wanted (see my finicky attitude when it comes to hats above), and sometimes it would even fall off! Ultimately I think this is more due to my head shape/mane of hair than the actual hat itself, and maybe I have to test out a few more 'dos with the cap to finally figure out what works for me.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

Overall I really like the BUFF Pack Run Cap! I strongly feel that the many pros of the product outweigh the one "con" (which is really just me complaining about having too much hair tbh haha 😂) and I think this would be a fantastic product in any runner's arsenal. If you head over to buffusa.com/bibrave and sign up for their newsletter, you can get 15% off your order of a Pack Run Cap of your own! 🧡



Check out some other great reviews of the BUFF Pack Run Cap from my fellow BibRave Pros:

No comments:

Post a Comment