Monday, October 29, 2018

November 2018 Reading Plans

The last quarter of the year always FLIES BY! I swear we only just started the academic year yesterday, and now we're knocking on November's door. Where does the time go? Anywho, since a new month is right around the corner, it's time to talk about the books I will be focusing on in November. I've put together a combination of books I'm currently in the middle of, books for different reading projects I'm working on, and books that I want to read because they're seasonally appropriate (I mean, there's a book called "Autumn" and a book called "November Road"... can I honestly read these at any other time this year? #nope). Let me know what you're planning to read in the comments. I always love seeing everyone's monthly TBRs! :)


Autumn by Ali Smith
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke
Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
November Road by Lou Berney
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk
Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam
Night Film by Marisha Pessl

No comments:

Post a Comment