Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Lowest vs. Highest Rates Books On My TBR


*adds another reading challenge to the list*

I've been wanting to take on this challenge for a while because I just absolutely love the idea of it whenever I see it pop up on someone's channel! The idea is to make a TBR out of your highest or lowest rated books (or in my case, both) on your to-read pile on GoodReads and then read and react to them! I'm hoping to do a reading vlog/book diary for each of these, then after reading everything rank these 10 books as a whole and see how my opinions compare to the opinions of GoodReads! This should be a fun series to take on and I can't wait to see what I think about each book.
Lowest Rated Books

Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam
American Nerd: The Story of My People by Benjamin Nugent
This One is Mine by Maria Semple
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
The Mountaintop School for Dogs and Other Second Chances by Ellen Cooney

Highest Rated Books

Orange, vol 1 by Ichigo Takano
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
Deathnote, vol. 1 by Tsugumi Oba
Body Positive Power by Megan Jayne Crabbe
Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 10-12 by Hiromu Arakawa

No comments:

Post a Comment