Sunday, October 21, 2018

Finally Fall Book Tag!


I didn't have a video lined up for this week so I thought I would do an impromptu book tag! When I asked which one folks would like to see on Twitter, the majority of people voted for the Finally Fall Book Tag, originally created by Tall Tales. I really liked the prompts in this one so I'm happy that I took a moment to record this tag! I know this tag has been floating around for a long time, so if you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged! ;)

QUESTIONS

1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting! 
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief. 
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new. 
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of. 
5. The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines! 
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story. 
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read. 
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day. 
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favorite season) returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon. 
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”! 
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment