Thursday, October 11, 2018

Finished the Book Tag!


It's been a LONG time since I've done a book tag, and recently Alyssa at Books and Cats tagged me in the Finished the Book Tag, originally created by Headless Reader! I was psyched to get tagged because I honestly forgot that book tags are options for video ideas. XD This tag really talks about what I do when it comes to finishing books and discussing things like star ratings, statistics, and reviews. Hopefully one of those things piques your interest and you enjoy the video!

QUESTIONS

1. Do you keep a list of the books you have read?
2. If you record stats, what stats do you record?
3. Do you give star ratings for books and if so, what do you score books out of and how do you come about this score?
4. Do you review books?
5. Where do you put your finished books?
6. How do you pick your next book?
7. Do you have any other rituals for when you have finished a book?
8. Who do you tag?

No comments:

Post a Comment